Sunday, December 14, 2008

In the studio

So, this morning I woke up, ate a bowl of cereal, grabbed the four basses I had in the apartment, only one of them actually being mine, and headed off to meet Patrick and Brent at Patrick's house.  We met and headed off to Warrior Sound studios in Chapel Hill.

This is very exciting for me, cause music has always been a big passion of mine.  I have been in several bands in the past.  I am currently in Silver and I play at my church, Visio Dei.  Along with them two I have played for Shelly Moore, and another church, Summit Church.

So, being in the studio and recording an album with two guys that I really enjoy playing music with is awesome.  My wife is excited as well cause she knows that this is something that I hope to do as a career one day.

We are currently tracking the first song on drums right now.  It is already giving me chills, it is freaking awesome.

Stay tuned for more about my experience and hopefully some pics as well while we are in the studio with Al from Warrior Sound.

J

No comments: